- Physical Education teachers openings
- Operational/ Office openings
- Vocational Education openings
- Recruitment invite
Edusports PE Teacher opening.
Gujarat, Delhi, UP, UK, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Kerala , Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
There are two ways you can apply,
- Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on apply now and fill up your personal information correctly and attach required documents.”
Note : 2nd option has higher chance of getting shortlisted.
Qualification – B.PE/B.Ped/M.Ped or Any graduate with PE experience or state level sports achievement.Job Description:
- The Trainer will have to conduct on-ground Classes as per the curriculum
- He or she must prepare lesson plans.
- Keep a check on the props and equipment and maintain the stock well
- He or she will have to participate in other activities that EduSports plans in order to improve the quality of the program
- Report about the classes being held on a weekly basis to the school principal or designated coordinator and get their signatures on the log book.
- He or she will have to address all the queries raised by the school regarding the EduSports program and must participate in PTMs and showcase the EduSports program to parents.
- Will support the business development/ fund-raise efforts of the organization with corporates for EduSports' 'Sport for Change' platform
- Will create outbound campaigns for the target corporate partners to build awareness and generate early interest
- Will create first level concept notes and proposals - based on initial requirements of the interested partners. Will also help in responding to RFPs/ Tenders for grants
- Will assist in pre-project activities such as needs-assessments and interfacing with other functions for pre-sales and launch of new projects
- Will work with product/ marketing teams - for building collaterals, tools and campaigns required to socialize 'sport for change' platform with corporate CSR teams
- Will need to have excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal) – and fluency with systems/ office tools
- Qualifications: Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in social-work/ business – with a background or strong enthusiasm for sport ; 1+ years of professional experience in a market facing role
- Location: Bangalore
- Budget/ Compensation: 3.5L to 5.0L PA (Fixed) – may include a variable performance bonus on top.