AXIZ is a comprehensive framework which aims to provide holistic education to children through sports. The framework consists of FUNdamentals, Social emotional development and Talent identification and development programs.
- Adopts age-appropriate curriculum based on the specific needs of the school.
- Ensures that every child participates in sports activities.
- Encourages children to live a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Age-appropriate curriculum based on the specific needs of the school.
- Ensures that every child participates in the sports activities.
- Educates children to live a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Customized activities for children with special needs.
- Skill Assessments: Assesses different sports centric skills for different age groups.
- Fitness Assessments: Assesses physical fitness on various parameters such as aerobic and anaerobic capacities, flexibility, core strength, upper body strength and lower body strength.
- Individual/collective action plan for improvement.
- Identification of the fittest children in each grade.
- Sports mapping.
- Identification of talent pool for school teams.
Through the 'EduSports App' parents can:
- Get to know what their child has learned in EduSports classes.
- View skill and fitness reports with detailed information.
- Get to know about events and other competitions conducted by EduSports.
- Enhance their child's general knowledge with daily SLAM messages.
- Get health tips from nutrition and sports blogs.
- Help their children improve in sports with the help of training videos.
- Multiple trainings are conducted throughout the year.
- Trainers have access to module based training content through a digital platform.
- All trainers are given an EACE (EduSports Academy of Coaching Excellence) certification on the completion of their training.
- The training is approved by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation) and aligned to qualification standards set by NSDA (National Skill Development Agency) and SSC (Sector Skill Council).
SLAM is an innovative knowledge enhancer, which makes subject learning more interesting and engaging for children through sports trivia.
Daily SLAM: Current sports news is connected with general knowledge/academic concepts.
SLAM Quiz: An intra and inter-school general knowledge quiz on the information shared through Daily SLAM.
SLAM Digest: A book with interesting sports trivia, designed for grades 6, 7 and 8 to help teachers relate sports with academic subjects.
- References for classroom discussions during explanation of concepts.
- Relates sports specific information with academic concepts.
A series of intra-class competitive events conducted for every class in the EduSports program.
- Generates interest amongst children who do not usually participate in competitive events.
- Brings an element of competition amongst children.
EduSports Play Date - A community fitness initiative- Gives the adults the opportunity to step into their sports gear and get outdoors for a day of fun, fitness and sports.
- Parent engagement activities.
- School staff engagement activities.
- Providing ground assistance to conduct Parents’ Day, Teachers’ Day, Grandparents’ Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day.
- Recognition for winners with certificates.
EduSports Partner League (EPL) provides competitive match-play experience for children of grades 3 and above in a league-style format.
- Multi-sport intra-school tournament.
- Opportunity for every child to participate in a competitive environment
- Children develop life skills such as sportsmanship and fair play.
- Opportunity for talent identification
A day time sports social event for toddlers and parents!
Kiddies meet is a day at the outdoors for the children below grade 2.
- Exposure to sports and physical activity at the grassroot level.
- Events for toddlers.
- Parent-children engagement activities.
- Recognition for winners with trophies and certificates
The idea for self-defense especially for girls is driven by the need for self-protection. Shakti aims to train girls to be alert and self-aware at all times. The program also offers counseling sessions for trauma management.
- Easy to learn martial arts skills.
- Exercises to improve mental preparedness.
- Counseling session with a psychologist for better trauma handling.
- Participants are prepared to defend themselves against unanticipated situations.
- Participants learn to become mentally and emotionally stronger.
MILES is a multi-sport life skills program for middle school, anchored by children and facilitated by an EduSports advisor. MILES aims to counter the disengagement with sports seen in adolescents and middle schoolers.
- Increasing interest in sports using guest lectures and inspirational movies/videos.
- Modified sports rules to engage children without sufficient sports skills.
- Peer based model - Activities anchored and led by children.
- Improve fitness and health.
- Improve student engagement with sports.
- Life skills.
Active Club, an initiative of EduSports, is conceptualized with the vision of creating a healthier and fitter community by organizing adventure tours and sports activities like camping, hiking, running, and family sports fests. Active Club believes in ensuring that every generation is a part of this movement - from young children to senior citizens.I. Active Club: Camping
Active Club Camping is a fun-filled adventure camp for children between the ages of 9 years to 17 years. By participating in the camps children can attain life skills and enhance their interpersonal skills through team-building activities.II. Active Club: Running
The activity offers an opportunity for parents to come along with their children and participate as a family. In addition, the activity also provides an informal environment for the school and parents to engage and understand each other better.III. Active Club: Trekking
Guided trekking tours with different levels of difficulty based on the age category are provided.IV. Active Club: Retreat
Active Club Retreat is specifically designed for senior citizens who are looking for a hassle-free way to experience adventure, explore newer locations and revisit their inner child.
- Exposure to competition on a regular basis.
- Visits by sports experts to identify talent.
- Opportunity to play against schools across the city.
- The SDC covers various sports such as cricket, football, basketball, swimming and tennis and caters to children between the age group of 6 years to 17 years.
- In-depth performance analysis for every child.