Various state governments
EduSports’ vocational training program in partnership with various state governments was developed with an aim to make individuals employable in the field of sports and physical education. EduSports is currently working with several schools in Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Himachal Pradesh under the centrally sponsored scheme of “Vocationalisation of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.”
Under the program, EduSports offers:
- Training for pursuing a career as a sports coach.
- Training for pursuing a career as a physical education teacher.
Key components of the program:
- Structured teaching material.
- Board certified trainers.
- ‘On the job’ training and industry exposure.
- Placement assistance.
- Adequate program tracking and reporting.
On the completion of the training, the participants will receive SPEFL-SC (Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure), NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation) and MSDE (Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship).